Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who am I?


Each morning when I see ET(Economic Times) and read news about some big merger or some some billionaire entrepreneur spending their hard earned money , like Ambanis spending crores of rupees gifting Jumbo Jets and Yacht`s to their spouses to Malaya`s fulfilling dream of India`s very own F1 team , I wonder 'Mera bhi din aayega' and then my next 10 minutes passes by wondering of how and what I will do to realize those dreams.But then a Questions comes and knocks the door of my empty mind and I ask myself... 'WHO AM I ?'

A track form ''SCRUBS" humm over my mind which goes....."I can't do this all on my own. No, I know, I'm no superman." That`s when the whole point comes of believing in yourself.And that`s the simplest and the most basic thing one needs to do.Readers often say ...... Easy to say, hard to do, and then I`m prompted react;hey buddy , even you are 'Saying' [:)]
So whenever one seems to loose his/her confidence and think 'Who am I ?'..... just remember all you got to do is believe and say this golden verse
"Karambhoomi mera aangan, Terrace mera yeh neel gagan, Ee poora duniya mera Watan, My name is Murugan........QuickGun Murugan !!!Mind it!! I say" oops !! u need to say your name :p

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude............ its actually gud.......... something simple in a very different manner.........
    Keep it up..........
    Gud luck...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who M I???"

    In Search of own self, being a hardest task fr any one... We having wishes like hell... but m sure dat all having potentials of feeling of dat wishes till he alives.. I knw d wishes are growing like "the populations of india"!!! but d main thing is dat , u jst ran behind dat all wishes apart frm being aside and saying "mera number kab ayega"...

    all having power to discover him/her selves... trusting d own self is d bigest voctory in d world.. so i knw who are u.. i may be knowin dat who m i... but d best person to answer dis question is d person who is standing besides u..who differntiate him/her self wid u.. as well as matching him/her self wid u... like i knw who is sachin "d god of cricket".. but i dont knw who m i in yr or other eyes.. i knw ambani, vijay malya, srk or any respected celebrities.. or any individuals.. getting respect fr others is d biggest defination about u in life.. so jst make your presence in other eyes.. u will get answer of who u are?? dats wht m believing..

    gud wrk ronak.. got chance to post here mah mindless thought haha...

    ReplyDelete